WILSON COMBAT TACTICAL HUNTER – 6.5 CM – BILLET UPPER & LOWER – SS MATCH GRADE 18″ BARREL
The Tactical Hunter is the ideal large bore AR for hunting or general tactical and defensive use. The threaded, match-grade button rifled barrel is tuned for suppressed or non-suppressed shooting and an adjustable buttstock gives you the ability to adapt the gun’s size to various size shooters or for storage use. The new Wilson Combat M-LOK® rail is lightweight, but rugged and designed for heavy use.
The 6.5 Creedmoor is a top choice of precision rifle competitors and hunters looking for the optimum AR-based extended range rifle cartridge. It makes ultra long range shooting an easy proposition and offers similar long range trajectories to a .300 Winchester Magnum with less felt recoil than a comparable .308 rifle. The high ballistic coefficient bullets loaded in the 6.5 caliber make this downrange performance possible because they have less wind drift and more retained energy than a comparable .30 caliber bullet at 1000 yards. When seeking the best extended-range shooting or hunting performance in an AR platform rifle the 6.5 Creedmoor is the logical choice. With a wide variety of quality factory ammunition available and .308 AR mag and receiver compatibility the 6.5 Creedmoor is in a performance class by itself.
- Lightweight Billet Upper (Flat Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Tactical Hunter 18″ Match Grade Barrel
- Rifle Length Gas System with Wilson Combat Adjustable Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage) with Three Wilson Combat Rail Covers
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Rogers/Wilson Super-Stoc
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Low Mass Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Standard Buffer with 40 Coil Chrome Silicon Flat Wire Buffer Spring
- Black Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers