WILSON COMBAT ARP TACTICAL – 8″ MATCH SS BARREL – 300 BLACKOUT – BILLET UPPER & LOWER – LAW TACTICAL FOLDER – FOREST CAMO
THE ARP TACTICAL® chambered in 300 BlackOut with LAW Tactical Folder
The Wilson Combat ARP (AR Pistol) Tactical pistol is an outstanding choice for home or vehicle defense and exhibits the accuracy and attention to detail for which our tactical rifles are known. This AR receiver-based firearm is legally defined as a pistol in most states and uses the time-tested, direct-impingement gas system that has given the classic AR platform a reputation for accuracy and reliability for almost 50 years.
The ARP Tactical uses the same premium Wilson Combat components as our legendary tactical rifles and can also be ordered ready for suppressed use. Features like our famous Tactical Trigger Unit, NP3 Bolt Carrier group, and your choice of time-tested Armor Tuff® finish complete this practical package. We are very pleased to offer the Shockwave pistol brace standard with this pistol. The lightweight Shockwave brace helps stabilize the pistol when properly used, and is also user adjustable for length.
- Billet Upper (Flat-Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat AR Pistol (ARP) Match Grade Barrel
- Pistol Length Gas System with Lo-Profile Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Q-Comp
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer Brace and LAW Tactical Folder
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Standard Buffer with 40 Coil Chrome Silicon Flat Wire Buffer Spring
- Armor-Tuff® Forest Camo Finish over OD Green Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
Out of stock